Friday, March 26, 2010

SNQ: Sentiment Placement #2

Hey everyone. 


It seems to have been the longest week of my life. I've been busy everyday this week after school and boy and I exhausted. Plus, grades are due tomorrow and I'm so behind. To all the parents out there who hate the fact that their children's teachers don't keep their grades updated..........I'm sorry. There I apologized. The end. 


But seriously I've been feeling icky today and my kids even noticed so I'm taking medicine now in hopes that I will feel better by monday. Did I mention I have to work over the weekend?? Ugh. 


On a great, fabulous note: I sent my paperwork off to the state of Texas to get my business license and I'm so super excited. Yay. More on that later. 


And in haulage: Thanks to ebay I got my hands on a Coluzzle set (which are now discontinued). I'll post pics when it gets here. 


Today I'm featuring a card that I made after my big Stampin Up Ink haul. And again I can't seem to figure out where to place the sentiment. I usually just stamp my sentiments on a piece of white cardstock, cut it out in a square or rectangle shape, mat it on coordinating cardstock, and mount it on the card in a corner opposite of the main embellishment. I need new inspiration for sentiments. 



Blue, Pink, Saffron2


Where do you think I should place the sentiment??

2 comments:

  1. hey gurl--i think the sentiment should go towards the bottom--not all the down but up a little bit---so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the suggestion. I'm going to do just that. I always have issues with sentiment placement when there isn't a central focus to the card. Love the background though. And I'm loving my mini sewing machine.
    Thanks for your comments.

    ReplyDelete