Wednesday, March 3, 2010

SNQ (Scrap Newbie Question): Placing Sentiments

Good Morning everyone,

It's the day after TAKS Testing and I have a card to share. One of my students requested a card for his Aunt for her birthday. He wanted something pretty and girly so of course I thought butterflies and flowers. Girly right??

Photobucket

So here's my issue: Where do I put the sentiment. I love the papers. I love the butterflies and the flower, but where in the heck am I supposed to put the sentiment? On what paper? What shape? See my point. The options are endless.

Also can someone please tell me the standard card sizes so I can order envelopes. Thanks.

Angela


Labels: , , , ,

1 comment:

  1. Love the colors and girly touches. The sentiment can go a number of places. My immediate thought is the top left corner . . . either stamping directly on the white or adding a long skinny tab or layered oval with a sentiment.The card size I make 90% of the time is an A2 (4 1/4 x 5 1/2). Stampin Up! Medium Envelopes in Kraft, Very Vanilla or Whisper White work perfectly :)Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete