Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Scrap Goodies on the Way.

Hello there,

It was been a wonderful start to a brand new year. I'm 12 weeks from the end of my first year as a teacher. I teach 8th grade so a big thank you to everyone who prayed for me and sent positivity my way. Secondly I passed my PPR certification exam so now all I have to do is complete 2 more college courses over the summer and I will be fully certified. Yay me!!!

I started off the year with the hardest break-up I've ever been through and I'm glad to say that I'm better and wiser for it, (plus we are still friends). So I'm single again and getting used to being not-committed and available, and I must admit it's totally weird to me now.

I also have new things going on in the Sweet Studio. I'm so excited because I've finally let myself get some new scrap goodies.


  • Big Big News: I am now a  Stampin Up Demonstrator. I debated this decision for months and months and I'm really excited about it. 

    • As you can imagine I've gotten new stamp sets, ink, and cardstock so my creative juices are flowing

  • Secondly, I'm totally obsessed with Papertreyink.  They have the most beautiful cardstock (so thick) and lucious buttons, stamps, ribbon, ink, and now dies. How can you not love PTI???

    • And yes I ordered every color of buttons they make. I did. I did. and I don't deny it. Plus I plan to purchase more from them soon.

  • Lastly, I ordered a Janome Sew Mini sewing machine. I've been wanting to sew on cards for the longest time but never had a sewing machine. In a few days I will, I will. 

As you can see I'm so excited and motivated. With spring break and summer break coming up (oh the benefits of being a teacher, love it) I will have much more time to create than I've had in the last few weeks.

Also, I'm still trying to find a home for my blog. Blogger is working for me right now but I want a bit more control of the design, content placement, and overall usability of the blog, so a typepad switch may be happening soon. I would like some feedback on typepad so if you have a typepad blog please let me know why you like is compared to the free blog sites like blogger. 

That's all for now. 

Love ya,

Angela 

Labels: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment