Friday, July 31, 2009

Storage Question: How do you store your 12 x 12 papers.


So I'm getting a craft room/office and i'm so excited. But I'm wondering how in the world I'm going to store all my scraps, patterned paper, and cardstock. Right now I have everything stored vertically on a bookshelf and that is absolutely not working. I have one of these storage cubes from Michael's (a + because I used a 40% off coupon and got it for about $15
but I'm not sure if I like it because it only has 4-5 slots. It might work for patterned paper but not for cardstock. I found this storage cube made by Kaiser Crafts....
I haven't ordered one yet they only place that I've found these are at scrapbookingalley.com and they have no tax and free shipping, that's a real bonus for me. They are about $26.

I found this on EBAY it is exactly what I'm looking for however it's $45 each plus shipping. Not liking that price at all.


He does have them in a 12 x 12 size along with a 8 1/2 x 11 size. He even makes an ink holder for stampin up inks and reinkers and markers. You have to see that. Click here for his ebay store.






How cool is this. I would add this to my wishlist but its $85. OMG.






Here is a photo of his product line-up. Great stuff just out of my price range.
I'm leaning toward a combination of options 1 and 2 right now but I have no idea what I'm going to do about scraps.


Any other ideas or solutions?

Please leave me a comment and a link if you can find one.

Labels: , ,

2 comments:

  1. Paper storage lol I think Ive tried everything out there lol. I have FINALLY found something that works for me. I use those big cubes (I cant even remember the name of them) but hobby lobby and michaels has them now. I think I ordered them online (Crop In Style) but they are AWESOME! I also use CIS paper dividers. I sort by MFG because that is what works for me. Here is a link to my studio...I actually need to take more pics because it has changed a lot lol.http://adrienneslittleworld.typepad.com/a_glimpse_of_me_a_peek_in/my_studio/

    ReplyDelete
  2. angela, you lucky angel.to be able to afford these.and to be able to afford the space!!! aww envy envy.have fun hunting and owning one ;)-jaz

    ReplyDelete