Wednesday, July 29, 2009

CHA Highlights: Provo Craft Gypsy & lots more

Good Morning,


So being a new crafter, and a new educator (Personal Update: I got the teaching position here as an 8th Grade English Teacher....yay), I was unable to make it to CHA Summer 2009 but thanks to the wonders of Youtube and one of my fav website Crafty Critique I've been keep abreast to all the happenings, new products, collection, etc. So here are a few highlights that I've found so far.


Provo Craft Gypsy

So I don't have a cricut yet but oh that is so on my crafting wishlist. After seeing the gypsy do you think it's a necessity? I haven't gone on many crops but I can see that this would be a great tool to have. Especially if you have a crafting buddy nearby you can purchase one together and share cartridges this way. What do you think?

Here's a great interview with our Fav Guy Tim Holtz from Crafty Critique and in the second video Tim Holtz makes a tag for us

So I'm so going to have to add the new quiter heat tool to my wishlist. How cool is that?


Now for more in the electronic die cutters here is a new cutter from Craftwell called the eCraft.

Here is a great demonstration of the epic six. Man o Man I'm so going to go broke. Who can keep away from all these great tools? I will have to exercise some restraint here. lol.

 

So I have to give a big thank you to Crafty Critique keeping us informed and updated with CHA Summer 2009.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new position! Im sure teaching 8th graders can be a real challenge at times but also very rewarding. As the parent of a 2nd, a 6th, and a 10th grader I appreciate all of the effort that goes into being a good educator today. I bet your creativity really helps bring your lessons to life!Thanks for posting all of the wonderful videos from CHA! Im drooling over all of the great new goodies - I think Id better start saving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shalahj. Next year girl we will be there.

    ReplyDelete